events, places, sceneries etc
Fantastic shots. The colours are amazing.Sydney - City and Suburbs
Beautiful scenes and colours!My Skywatch
Great scenic pictures. I love the greens - we have mostly white here.
Very nice colours, beautiful pictures. Oh, how I long for summer now !!! Thanks for sharing:))
What a beautiful place to visit. Wish I could have been there with you. You captured some very good shots.
Lovely blue skies and a sunny day. We, in the northern hemisphere, appreciate being reminded of the joy of summer.
Unreal! The water is bluer than the sky. I want to be there.
Fantastic photos.
Beautiful place for a holiday! Gorgeous blues and greens.
Beautiful and amazing shots !! Great
My kind of views. Gorgeous captures. Thanks for sharing.Happy weekend Lindz.
It's so pretty. It's so different from the coast here in New England, U.S.A.
So pretty and peaceful. Just lazing along the water catching some sun...Thanks for the visit; nice to meet you.
Post a Comment
13 comments:
Fantastic shots. The colours are amazing.
Sydney - City and Suburbs
Beautiful scenes and colours!
My Skywatch
Great scenic pictures. I love the greens - we have mostly white here.
Very nice colours, beautiful pictures. Oh, how I long for summer now !!! Thanks for sharing:))
What a beautiful place to visit. Wish I could have been there with you. You captured some very good shots.
Lovely blue skies and a sunny day. We, in the northern hemisphere, appreciate being reminded of the joy of summer.
Unreal! The water is bluer than the sky. I want to be there.
Fantastic photos.
Beautiful place for a holiday! Gorgeous blues and greens.
Beautiful and amazing shots !! Great
My kind of views. Gorgeous captures.
Thanks for sharing.
Happy weekend Lindz.
It's so pretty. It's so different from the coast here in New England, U.S.A.
So pretty and peaceful. Just lazing along the water catching some sun...
Thanks for the visit; nice to meet you.
Post a Comment