events, places, sceneries etc
Just gorgeous!
Oh these are very nice beach scenes! I love the color of the water!!!
Great photographs of a beautiful place..
lovely color of the water and nice peaceful beach, prefect for a walk on your ownChristina, Sweden
The sand and see are so beautiful. It's a very photogenic spot.
This is one beautiful beach! Would love to visit.
Gorgeous - still having summer, I see.
Beautiful! The blue sea and sky are stunning! I love the waves crashing! What is that building that's right on the water?Thanks for sharing your wonderful piece of the world with us!~Holly
what wonderful reminders of my home.
Gorgeous photos! Wish I could visit!Thank-you for stopping by!love, kelee @ www.katillacshack.com
Post a Comment
10 comments:
Just gorgeous!
Oh these are very nice beach scenes! I love the color of the water!!!
Great photographs of a beautiful place..
lovely color of the water and nice peaceful beach, prefect for a walk on your own
Christina, Sweden
The sand and see are so beautiful. It's a very photogenic spot.
This is one beautiful beach! Would love to visit.
Gorgeous - still having summer, I see.
Beautiful! The blue sea and sky are stunning! I love the waves crashing! What is that building that's right on the water?
Thanks for sharing your wonderful piece of the world with us!
~Holly
what wonderful reminders of my home.
Gorgeous photos! Wish I could visit!
Thank-you for stopping by!
love, kelee @ www.katillacshack.com
Post a Comment