events, places, sceneries etc
Fantastic views from the bridge! Lovely soft reflections too. Wishing you a wonderful weekend!
A breathtaking view, I really like the kind of reflections you got in these beautiful images. That's a walk!
That looks great ! Sidney is on my travel list, lol !
Wonderful views of the harbour and opera house! It is a very scenic place! Great photos.
Such beauty! That must have been a wonderful walk. I like the colours in the water from the middle boat.
I want to visit there so badly!!lovely place, lovely photos
Yes, I want to visit too! It would be so exciting to see an opera there.
wow....simply beautiful. Love the 2nd picture.http://nprimopiano.wordpress.com/2009/11/25/seagulls-on-boat/
That first one is stunning! It's such an impressive bridge. Looks like it was a nice day for a stroll across it!
Post a Comment
9 comments:
Fantastic views from the bridge! Lovely soft reflections too.
Wishing you a wonderful weekend!
A breathtaking view, I really like the kind of reflections you got in these beautiful images. That's a walk!
That looks great ! Sidney is on my travel list, lol !
Wonderful views of the harbour and opera house! It is a very scenic place! Great photos.
Such beauty! That must have been a wonderful walk. I like the colours in the water from the middle boat.
I want to visit there so badly!!
lovely place, lovely photos
Yes, I want to visit too! It would be so exciting to see an opera there.
wow....simply beautiful. Love the 2nd picture.
http://nprimopiano.wordpress.com/2009/11/25/seagulls-on-boat/
That first one is stunning! It's such an impressive bridge. Looks like it was a nice day for a stroll across it!
Post a Comment