events, places, sceneries etc
nobody's fishing to relax the afternoon away. Or is the fisherman taking the photo?
I didn't see anyone fishing, it's nto really a place for fishing really because the other side of the water is a fresh sea food market
Looks like a very pretty place to spend some time off work!My WATERY WEDNESDAY...do stop by if you get a chance.
Looks like a nice place to relax.~ Tracy
Very nice! I love it by coastal waterways.
nice photos ate!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
nobody's fishing to relax the afternoon away. Or is the fisherman taking the photo?
I didn't see anyone fishing, it's nto really a place for fishing really because the other side of the water is a fresh sea food market
Looks like a very pretty place to spend some time off work!
My WATERY WEDNESDAY...do stop by if you get a chance.
Looks like a nice place to relax.
~ Tracy
Very nice! I love it by coastal waterways.
nice photos ate!
Post a Comment