events, places, sceneries etc
Those are terrific shadows you captured! And the views are terrific...I'd love it sit on that bench for a while and look out over the calm blue waters.
These are lovely! I'm imagining how wonderful it would be to be eating fish and chips while sitting on that bench looking out at the ocean!Enjoy the rest of the long weekend :)
Beautiful photographs Linz.
beautiful photos for this week
fantastic pics Linz! have a really nice start in the short week :))
Looks like a nice place - very quiet. I love the shadow of the tree in the 3rd pic the most. Nice - wish I were there!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Those are terrific shadows you captured! And the views are terrific...I'd love it sit on that bench for a while and look out over the calm blue waters.
These are lovely! I'm imagining how wonderful it would be to be eating fish and chips while sitting on that bench looking out at the ocean!
Enjoy the rest of the long weekend :)
Beautiful photographs Linz.
beautiful photos for this week
fantastic pics Linz! have a really nice start in the short week :))
Looks like a nice place - very quiet. I love the shadow of the tree in the 3rd pic the most. Nice - wish I were there!
Post a Comment