events, places, sceneries etc
Hi, I really like the warm light in your first picture and the last one looks so incredibly serene and calm :)Thank you for sharing.
beautiful pics ate and happy mother's day po!
At the river’s edge,shadows gather like old meneager to tell tales.Shadows everywhere:If Wisteria…Shadowy descanso
Lovely photos and shadows!
Beautiful shadows.Costas
your shots were just beautiful, what a wonderful place to take advantage of your gift for photography!
I love the second one - the patterns of the trees on the path are very eye-catching!
You live in a very nice area. I especially like the first photo!
Post a Comment
8 comments:
Hi, I really like the warm light in your first picture and the last one looks so incredibly serene and calm :)
Thank you for sharing.
beautiful pics ate and happy mother's day po!
At the river’s edge,
shadows gather like old men
eager to tell tales.
Shadows everywhere:
If Wisteria…
Shadowy descanso
Lovely photos and shadows!
Beautiful shadows.
Costas
your shots were just beautiful, what a wonderful place to take advantage of your gift for photography!
I love the second one - the patterns of the trees on the path are very eye-catching!
You live in a very nice area. I especially like the first photo!
Post a Comment