Sunday, June 27, 2010

Scenic Sunday - There's Nothing Like Aboard A Ferry At Sydney Harbour

Scenic Sunday

On board the ferry to Taronga zoo. Sydney harbour still look very beautiful even during gloomy day.




at the top of the hill at Taronga zoo

9 comments:

Sallie (FullTime-Life) said...

Beautiful harbor and city. You're absolutely right about it still looking beautiful in the cloudy weather. It actually lends some mystery and magic!

Ralph said...

Sydney is absolutely stunning on the water! The opera house and harbor bridge are well known. The stone lighthouse is impressive, the skyline great. I trust the ride on the ferry wasn't too choppy!

Unknown said...

Sydney harbour klooks beautiful seen through your lens.
have a great week.
Costas

EG CameraGirl said...

Sidney is such a gorgeous city as seen from the water!

Ann, Chen Jie Xue 陈洁雪 said...

How often do you go on the ferry?

Neldajay said...

beautiful city ate...thanks for sharing

musta na te?

Lindz said...

@Ann, whenever we go to the city I would always take a ferry, I go to the city about once a mnth at least.

Lindz said...

Thanks everyone for all your comments

Louise said...

On our last trip to Sydney we spent a lot of time on the ferries. The first few days were cloudy and very wet. It's a great way to see the city and sights. As for Taronga Zoo I have fond memories of a beautiful little baby boy elephant called Luk Chai. He must be fully grown by now!