Monday, November 30, 2009

Ruby Tuesday



My very first post of Ruby Tuesday.

align:center;IMG_2065

The red medium building at Darling Harbour in Sydney Australia, I remember that there was few shops there including McDonalds, Gloria Jeans and at elast two or three souvenir shops. Not sure if it's still there because there was major reconstruction around that area the last time I went there.

For more Ruby Tuesday entries head up to Mary from the Work of the Poet page.

16 comments:

Marites said...

welcome to Ruby Tuesday! I think, i've seen this one before when we visited Sydney. Nice capture! :) My RT is here.

Carolyn Ford said...

Great post for Ruby Tuesday! The red certainly is the center piece for that scene! Love it!

eden said...

I love this view. but sadly when we were there the last time in October, it was all covered by wooden walls. Naay reconstruction gyud. The Mcdonald is already located across sa playground area, unahan gamay anang naay running water nga canal. Naa sa hill siya, tangason gamay..hehehe

Enjoy sad ko aning mga memes. gusto sad ko moapil sa tanan..hehehe but wala nakoy time.

MaR said...

Fantastic view, love it. Welcome to RT!!

Happy RT, mine is posted here.

Ivon said...

Nice choice for Ruby Tuesday. The red building sure stands out. Thanks for sharing.

Hootin Anni said...

Love the water meandering in and around the busy skyline!

Happy Tuesday....my Ruby entry is holiday--a continuation of one I did several weeks ago...it's finished now, and decorating our mantle!! come see HERE

Linnea said...

Beautiful skyline. That red building really pops out and catches the eye!

Marice said...

what a nice scenery! great first entry! welcome to RT!

u may view mine if u have time

Jenn Jilks said...

I love to see the green grass. We had snow this morning...
Thank you for visiting My Muskoka !

Dianne said...

fantastic scene!
the red really pops
welcome to RT :)

Martha Z said...

A nice red building for Ruby Tuesday and a nice place for a stroll. Thanks for stopping by to see my birds.

dianasfaria.com said...

The red building certainly is a bright spot & perfect for posting on Ruby Tuesday!

Dhemz said...

woi welcome sa ruby tuesday te.....sos ka nice sa pagka shot woi....:)

na missed nako this week kay super busy kaau ko sa skul...salamat sa dalaw te ha...:)

Anonymous said...

The red building really stands out, doesn't it?

Jim said...

Great shot. It's already a historic photo because the red building is gone now.
Sydney - City and Suburbs

Tussy said...

Beautiful building :)

You Got A Posty
All Little Things I Like
My Book Shop