
Fort Dennison in the middle of Sydney Harbour, my husband took this photo from the Sydney harbour bridge while we walked from the The Rocks to Milsons Point one weekend, the walk was about 2.4 kilometres from end to end.
Port Dennison is now a museum and one of sydney's tourist attraction, it's an interesting fortress built by the british empire. You can read the history of it here;
For more watery wednesday click here, come join us to this fun blog series.
9 comments:
Great shot. nice gyud kaayo ng imong camera ug kuha.ganahan ko sa iyang pagka blue. btw, ambot na unsa na akong watery wednesday naa sad mga changes sa akong blog. nikalit lang na siya. sige kita kits gyud ta. magsabot ta pohon inig last week sa school.
Hi Lindz, Interesting. I've never seen it before.
Nice shot, pat your husband on the back!
Thanks for the visit!
interesting indeed
Great picture!
One day, I'll get there up close and personal and see what's really in the inside. I can only get by as far from the Opera House to get that vantage view.
You asked what time of day I took the picture of Lake Taupo. It was taken past midday! Yes, the water seems forever blue.
Thanks for the visit.
Good shot. Haven't had a chance to photograph it yet. Terrific.
Sydney - City and Suburbs
nice shot, I like the beautiful place too. It's cool!
Lindz, thanks for the visit.
http://mymemoriesandcrystals.com
This is interesting, beautiful one. I've never known about this before.
You Got A Posty
All Little Things I Like
My Book Shop
Post a Comment