events, places, sceneries etc
Marvelous shots! Elephants are such magnificent animals! Hope you are having a good week!Sylvia
Great shots; elephants really fascinate me. I have been to the Western Plains Zoo, but many years ago. I must return again soon.
Great capture..seems like he is having a great time out there
Funny Elephant was the first word which came in my mind, before I took ears and eyes, lol !He looks like he enjoys his twig !
Never quite knew the difference between Asian and African elephants - gracias. On behalf of the ABC Wednesday team, thank you!
I like.... :)
What a cute elephant! :PI, too, cannot tell the sifference between elephants! :D But thank you for pointing that out, next time I'd know African elephants are of this colour. :D
Majestic animals! And, from what I've heard, very intelligent. Thanks for stopping by by blog. Hope to see you there again soon.
Lovely choice for E, don't know much about elephants but they are fantastic!!e is for...
He (or is it a she?) looks so cute. I can picture a whole line of elephants like this.
Seems they have a lot of personality. An Elephant is a good thing!
We got to see that cute baby boy elephant at Taronga. x
Post a Comment
12 comments:
Marvelous shots! Elephants are such magnificent animals! Hope you are having a good week!
Sylvia
Great shots; elephants really fascinate me. I have been to the Western Plains Zoo, but many years ago. I must return again soon.
Great capture..seems like he is having a great time out there
Funny Elephant was the first word which came in my mind, before I took ears and eyes, lol !
He looks like he enjoys his twig !
Never quite knew the difference between Asian and African elephants - gracias.
On behalf of the ABC Wednesday team, thank you!
I like.... :)
What a cute elephant! :P
I, too, cannot tell the sifference between elephants! :D But thank you for pointing that out, next time I'd know African elephants are of this colour. :D
Majestic animals! And, from what I've heard, very intelligent. Thanks for stopping by by blog. Hope to see you there again soon.
Lovely choice for E, don't know much about elephants but they are fantastic!!
e is for...
He (or is it a she?) looks so cute. I can picture a whole line of elephants like this.
Seems they have a lot of personality. An Elephant is a good thing!
We got to see that cute baby boy elephant at Taronga. x
Post a Comment