events, places, sceneries etc
What a fun looking place! Love the pools! Terrific captures! Hope you had a fun time! Have a great week!Sylvia
Looks like a great place to spend a fun filled day.
Lots of fun.Sydney - City and Suburbs
wow. looks like fun. thanks for sharing your world.
That looks a fun park. Lovely summer colours.
What a fun place to visit! Great shots of the elephants. Thx for stopping by with your comments about the Olympics. It's SO exciting, isn't it?
I love elephants! I wish there were some near me so I can go visit them in person. They are really beautiful, thanks for sharing.
Post a Comment
7 comments:
What a fun looking place! Love the pools! Terrific captures! Hope you had a fun time! Have a great week!
Sylvia
Looks like a great place to spend a fun filled day.
Lots of fun.
Sydney - City and Suburbs
wow. looks like fun. thanks for sharing your world.
That looks a fun park. Lovely summer colours.
What a fun place to visit! Great shots of the elephants. Thx for stopping by with your comments about the Olympics. It's SO exciting, isn't it?
I love elephants! I wish there were some near me so I can go visit them in person.
They are really beautiful, thanks for sharing.
Post a Comment