Mellow Yellow Monday - Flags Lined Up At The Rocks
and government passenger ferries at circular quay. The "Rhapsody of the sea" cruise ship was docked at circular quay (at The Rocks side) a week before Australia day 2010.
By the way, pls. vote my other blog Lindz, Bacolod and Beyond it was nominated as Filipino Blog for the week. Hope you have time to visit and vote for it.
What joy your picture gave to me. In the last 15 years, I've done 77 cruises with Royal Caribbean, all over the world ( I've actually done Sydney to Auckland but with another company before I ever cruised with RCL ) - last time I was on the Rhapsody was about four years ago when I sailed from Mexico to Hawaii - but I've done eight cruises on her so many of the crew are dear friends. It did my heart good to see her!
6 comments:
oh wow, I love your photos. It's so nice, grabe, the way you took the picture, it's perfect.
My Memories and Crystals
By the way, pls. vote my other blog Lindz, Bacolod and Beyond
it was nominated as Filipino Blog for the week. Hope you have time to visit and vote for it.
Here's the link:
Vote here
such a pretty sight! ^0^
What joy your picture gave to me. In the last 15 years, I've done 77 cruises with Royal Caribbean, all over the world ( I've actually done Sydney to Auckland but with another company before I ever cruised with RCL ) - last time I was on the Rhapsody was about four years ago when I sailed from Mexico to Hawaii - but I've done eight cruises on her so many of the crew are dear friends. It did my heart good to see her!
I love the line of flags!!
what a lovely day! I really like Sydney..nice captures! My mellow yellow entry is here.
These photos are great. Like the vertical one with the bridge in the background.
Post a Comment