Monday, February 8, 2010

Ruby Tuesday - Ramsgate Beach

Notice the big red kite? at a distance is the city, a little smoggy but still visible from Ramsgate beach. Sydney Tower can be seen in some part of Sydney.


and in the other side (I turned around to take photograph in my right side) is clearer as ever, it's summer time,
The big red kite isn't visible as the pic above but it's there.


12 comments:

EG CameraGirl said...

Flying a kite sounds wonderful! It looks warm and hazy. ;-)

Kim, USA said...

Yup I see the red kite. Couldn't missed that one even if I am a thousand miles away from down under ^_^


RubyTuesday:Redshade

Ralph said...

The parasail type kite is a bold red. With the amount of flying kites above the beach, the red kite will be the easiest to locate in the traffic jam of kites upstairs...

The Cunning Runt said...

Sydney looks impressive - great shots!

Dianne said...

both shots are beautiful scenes
that's a big kite

Marites said...

oh, i miss the sun and the beach! I can see the kite :d cool shot! My RT is here.

Jeri ~ said...

Beautiful - it looks so much more inviting than where I am right now!!

EJ said...

wonderful place.

Valentine's Cupid

RNSANE said...

Sydney is so beautiful...I was lucky enough, many years ago, to have two days there before the start of a cruise! Wish I could get back.

annies home said...

perfect bit of red the kite makes

Marice said...

yey i saw that kite :)

u may view mine here

Helena said...

I'd love to be on a beach with a kite right about now. Great pics!