Sunday, February 14, 2010

Mellow Yellow Monday - Water Taxi at Darling Harbour

Mellow Yellow Monday



MellowYellowMondayBadge

10 comments:

Debbiedoos said...

Cool shot!!~

Chubskulit Rose said...

Wow sarap ng weather dyan Lindz!

Pre-Valentine's Date

JonJon Rosaleen said...

Wonderful!!

Lindy said...

Looks like a great way to get around!

Tina said...

nice one! Great shot!

Louise said...

I am so pleased you left a comment on my blog. I shall now be able to keep in touch with everything going on in and around Sydney. We have visited Sydney twice now, and enjoyed every minute of it. Strange, but I can't recall ever seeing the yellow water taxi? x

Kim, USA said...

Oh yes I would love to ride that yellow water taxi. ^_^

Ice sculpting

Stephanie V said...

That's a real Big Yellow Taxi. Lovely shot.

Marice said...

aww i havent seen water taxi yet til now! thanks for sharing ;)

u may view mine here

Life Moto said...

SO do I never see a taxi on water. thanks for sharing