events, places, sceneries etc
Although Winter up here, this place looks soothing on a hot day. To jump into the cooling water when it is sweltering outside is a real treat. The minute we hit the water, we are refreshed...this looks like a treat!
I love that train. I surprised myself with this Ruby Tuesday!
Great look train. they are always fun to ride. Glad the boys had fun.
Nice place to just have fun. We are snowing again today -sniff-sniff- Thanks for the visit!RRT: Fuji
what an interesting and fun place to visit :) nice train!u may view mine here
what a colorful ride :) Happy Ruby Tuesday
it looks like a great place to visit.
Post a Comment
7 comments:
Although Winter up here, this place looks soothing on a hot day. To jump into the cooling water when it is sweltering outside is a real treat. The minute we hit the water, we are refreshed...this looks like a treat!
I love that train. I surprised myself with this Ruby Tuesday!
Great look train. they are always fun to ride. Glad the boys had fun.
Nice place to just have fun. We are snowing again today -sniff-sniff- Thanks for the visit!
RRT: Fuji
what an interesting and fun place to visit :) nice train!
u may view mine here
what a colorful ride :) Happy Ruby Tuesday
it looks like a great place to visit.
Post a Comment