Can you enjoy my mobile phone's camera quality?
Sydney is the land of bright sun and clear sky but just recently it has been raining and gloomy, we've had some torrential rains, everywhere's wet, not that I'm complaining, we needed rain and if possible should have more.
From Last Weeend, was just checkin how much the river been filled.
Georges river at East Hills NSW






6 comments:
Everything looks wet but also lush and green! I'll trade white for green!
I enjoyed looking through your photos of Sydney. I've always heard that Sydney is a beautiful city and your pictures support that very much.
Thanks for visiting my site.
The bridge [second photo from the top]: I love this shot. I'm a fan of structure and angles in photos, and the graff adds just a touch of attitude. Very nice..
your camera photos are good. I love the 2nd photo most and i wonder wht bridge is this. We wondered around Sydney when we were there and had blisters on my feet for walking around the city for too much. I had a blast though. What's your camera by the way? Just curious coz it gave out good photos.
My world entry is here.
Not bad for a mobile phone.
Great photos! I love the bridge in the second photo.
~ Tracy
Post a Comment