events, places, sceneries etc
And here is the future champion for next Olympic games! :o)Keep supporting his gift!I'm not a good swimmer,can only swim under water, not crawl style... alas!Kisses from Nydia.
The dive off the board looks really good; the form of the person next to him, not so hot. On behalf of the ABC Wednesday team, thank you!
Send my congratulations to your son. Nice dive shot. Thanks for stopping by.
I love the capture of the moment in motion... so laqarik!
your pictures are awesome
wow perfect capture, I wanna swim too, lol!Thanks Lindz...My Family Daily Adventure
Second place is good! Terrific photos!
Post a Comment
7 comments:
And here is the future champion for next Olympic games! :o)
Keep supporting his gift!
I'm not a good swimmer,can only swim under water, not crawl style... alas!
Kisses from Nydia.
The dive off the board looks really good; the form of the person next to him, not so hot.
On behalf of the ABC Wednesday team, thank you!
Send my congratulations to your son. Nice dive shot. Thanks for stopping by.
I love the capture of the moment in motion... so laqarik!
your pictures are awesome
wow perfect capture, I wanna swim too, lol!
Thanks Lindz...
My Family Daily Adventure
Second place is good! Terrific photos!
Post a Comment