It looks as grey up there as it is down here right now. I love yachts in a marina and the opportunity they provide for so many reflections. Good choice.
Loving your marina pictures. Your blog is full of beautiful pictures. Thanks for stopping by my blog, BTW we were at that resort in 70's, I was a teenager.
12 comments:
very relaxing..thanks for sharing te Lindz..and thanks for dropping by too!
It looks as grey up there as it is down here right now. I love yachts in a marina and the opportunity they provide for so many reflections. Good choice.
So many yachts and tropical monsoon skies. Love your blog.
Looks like a storm brewing. Great picture, but no one is out fishing. Boats are begging to be used.
Moody skies but the reflections are nice. Pretty scenes too!
Nice reflections, and I love the light peaking over the hill. Lovely water scene. Kathy
Loving your marina pictures. Your blog is full of beautiful pictures. Thanks for stopping by my blog, BTW we were at that resort in 70's, I was a teenager.
I pretty much enjoyed the first one; great reflections.
Thanks for taking your time and dropping by!
A pair of excellent reflections. Nice capture of the somber mood of the day.
The reflections on the water look great. I also like the look of the clouds on the hills.
Wonderfully beautiful.I bet it's nice and warm there--care to switch?
Great captures, love the reflections! And it looks warm there... Still snow and winter here :(
Post a Comment