The shadow cast by the even taller building you are in is huge, dwarfing the already impressive big-city skyline. It seems that you ca see as far as 50 or more miles from that height. This view of the harbor and sea shows Sydney as quite a city, big and beautiful...
Simply fabulous, long, tall shadow effect...I'm so grateful for all the shots you Aussies give us of your beautiful homeland, lil' mini-tours for us here in the states...thanks!
22 comments:
Great view from the tower! The alliteration is great: Shadow Shot Sunday in Sydney.
Have fun shadow hunting this week! Thanks for the visit.
The shadow cast by the even taller building you are in is huge, dwarfing the already impressive big-city skyline. It seems that you ca see as far as 50 or more miles from that height. This view of the harbor and sea shows Sydney as quite a city, big and beautiful...
Love your title! And what a great shot! Love the reflections! Enjoy your weekend -- or what's left of it!!
Sylvia
Am loving Downunder... every angle.
Your shots are well perform. Love to watch Sydney on top of the world. §;-)
Enjoy the week-end.
Oh wow! A city by the sea - wonderful! The shadows are tremendous.
Truly an awesome shot! It's looking out towards where I live too!
Sidney Tower sure is tall! What a great place to see all of Sidney!
Great shadow shots, Lindz. I haven't been to that Tower. Very impressive skyline view
Wow! Great shots & what a view! Thanks ever so much for joining in Shadow Shot Sunday :)
Ooo ... you can almost touch where I grew up at Bronte Beach - thanks for the happy memories.
Wow, a great view!
{luv}ing the view!
Great shot!
Incredible view of a shadowy cityscape! Interesting how the shadow seems to be creeping across it!
Simply fabulous, long, tall shadow effect...I'm so grateful for all the shots you Aussies give us of your beautiful homeland, lil' mini-tours for us here in the states...thanks!
What a fabulous view!
wonderful view and shadows!
Love the yellow color and the reflection ^_^
Chairs&Flowers
Amazing view .... great shots!
What a nice view!
Ang gaqnda naman dyan Lindz!
Super Bowl
I wish I'd gotten up here during my visit to Sydney many years ago. Incredible view!
what a great picture overshadowing all
Post a Comment