events, places, sceneries etc
Fabulous image, I love the squiggly reflection and those cool colors too!
Wow an underwater shot...clever reflection.
What an awesome shot! I love the movement of the water and the disjointedness of the reflection. The colors just pop!
One of the most original interpretations seen today. Love the wonderful shade of blue.
What a spectacular shot. Time seems to just stand still in it.You can find mine here: Weekend Reflection ~ Ghostly Images
Wow that is a wonderful one!
What a cool reflection! Well done!
Stunning shot! The colors are gorgeous, and I love all of the texture in this. Great photo. Kathy
A great underwater shot. How did you do it?
Neat photo. Underwater is so different.
Post a Comment
10 comments:
Fabulous image, I love the squiggly reflection and those cool colors too!
Wow an underwater shot...clever reflection.
What an awesome shot! I love the movement of the water and the disjointedness of the reflection. The colors just pop!
One of the most original interpretations seen today. Love the wonderful shade of blue.
What a spectacular shot. Time seems to just stand still in it.
You can find mine here:
Weekend Reflection ~ Ghostly Images
Wow that is a wonderful one!
What a cool reflection! Well done!
Stunning shot! The colors are gorgeous, and I love all of the texture in this. Great photo. Kathy
A great underwater shot. How did you do it?
Neat photo. Underwater is so different.
Post a Comment