Saturday, February 13, 2010

Shadow Shot Sunday - Tree In The Park

I really dont know what happened to this shot, there's so many button in my camera that sometimes I clicked on by mistake, I still have to sit down and study it but I am too lazy to learn LOL, why do they make new technologies complicated sometimes..

The first photo is the original (no enhancement or photo shop) and as I said I've no idea how it turned out to be this gray, I tried to enhance it a little which shows in the second photo but I dont think it did little changes at all. I decided to post it in Shadow Shot Sunday as I'm mystified by it.




9 comments:

Sylvia K said...

Well, they're lovely shots, wonderful shadows and I love the different shades of green in the two photos! Hope have a great day and Happy Valentine's Day!

Sylvia

Martha Z said...

Nice contrast in the shadow. Our sun is so weak these days that it can be hard to get such a sharp shadow.

Hey Harriet said...

They look fine to me. I'm hopeless at reading instructions for new toys & I end up muddling along until I figure things out. It's not the quickest way to learn but it's more fun. Just play I say! Enjoy the rest of your weekend :)

Gemma Wiseman aka Pamela Adams said...

The photos are both very artistic! Love the beautifully balanced shape of the tree and it casts a delightful mottled shadow!

Ralph said...

This is a lovely tree, full of leaves and style. The shadows leave a wonderful look below, the fullness of the tree seen on the ground, too. Beautiful!

Three Rivers, Michigan said...

That is pretty interesting, did you figure out what you did? I like the original best.
Three Rivers Daily Photo

Jonny Hamachi said...

Great Shadow Shots!!

Catherine said...

the effect is great - very sci-fi other-worldly!!

A Wild Thing said...

I love them both, for they both are the vision of summer that I crave this time of year!!!