events, places, sceneries etc
These are beautiful views of the lake I can see why you decided to take the lone way home. Your photos are gorgeous, thanks for sharing your journey.
wow, so nice, blue waters, I love this place too.Watery Wednesday
Awesome scenery and photos. What a beautiful view!
i would love to see this place in the future. thanks for sharing. http://allaboutaustralia.tatapilla.com/
beautiful scenes Sydney - City and Suburbs
Looks like there has been some flooding! Great views of the lake, though!
Beautiful spot.
Post a Comment
7 comments:
These are beautiful views of the lake I can see why you decided to take the lone way home. Your photos are gorgeous, thanks for sharing your journey.
wow, so nice, blue waters, I love this place too.
Watery Wednesday
Awesome scenery and photos. What a beautiful view!
i would love to see this place in the future. thanks for sharing.
http://allaboutaustralia.tatapilla.com/
beautiful scenes
Sydney - City and Suburbs
Looks like there has been some flooding! Great views of the lake, though!
Beautiful spot.
Post a Comment