events, places, sceneries etc
A very Happy Birthday to a very handsome young man! A great cake for the day and a great C word, too!Sylvia
Who can resist CAKE - especially chocolate cake lolHappy birthday little man
Ah, and what a Cutie!
such a sweet kid!happy birthday (belated)
Happy birthday kay Jack po ate!
Happy belated birthday!! Cake, what a yummy "C"!!
happy birthday! the cake was delicious, I guess :)!
So each candle represents three years - a math lesson there, I'm guessing!On behalf of the ABC Wednesday team, thank you - Ramblin' with Roger
oh that Cake looks yummy..and he is a Cute boymine's here
I love patrick (the starfish!:D). What a cool-looking cake! ^-~ I want one myself. >_<
Wow lin ang ganda ana nga cake oj...ikaw buhat? say Belated happy birthday to your sweet and cute boy nalang ha..sorry for late visit back...ayo ayo....
Hi mommyLindz, kumusta na po. Sarap nman ng cake, laki na ng anak mo. Belated happy birthday to your son.
What fun and fancy cake! Handsome boy, too!
What a cutie! I can barely remember when my boys were that young, both are taller than me, now!Enjoy him while he's young! ;)
Happy Belated Birthday po! laki na ah, 6 years old, bukas makalawa, teen ager na yan.
Post a Comment
15 comments:
A very Happy Birthday to a very handsome young man! A great cake for the day and a great C word, too!
Sylvia
Who can resist CAKE - especially chocolate cake lol
Happy birthday little man
Ah, and what a Cutie!
such a sweet kid!
happy birthday (belated)
Happy birthday kay Jack po ate!
Happy belated birthday!! Cake, what a yummy "C"!!
happy birthday! the cake was delicious, I guess :)!
So each candle represents three years - a math lesson there, I'm guessing!
On behalf of the ABC Wednesday team, thank you - Ramblin' with Roger
oh that Cake looks yummy..and he is a Cute boy
mine's here
I love patrick (the starfish!:D). What a cool-looking cake! ^-~ I want one myself. >_<
Wow lin ang ganda ana nga cake oj...
ikaw buhat? say Belated happy birthday to your sweet and cute boy nalang ha..sorry for late visit back...
ayo ayo....
Hi mommyLindz, kumusta na po. Sarap nman ng cake, laki na ng anak mo. Belated happy birthday to your son.
What fun and fancy cake! Handsome boy, too!
What a cutie! I can barely remember when my boys were that young, both are taller than me, now!
Enjoy him while he's young! ;)
Happy Belated Birthday po! laki na ah, 6 years old, bukas makalawa, teen ager na yan.
Post a Comment