The touchdown of the parasail and the lucky rider is spectacular. Perhaps the number of boats in the harbor, no one notices, they are so many in number. The rider of air currents has a bold ruby sail, so everybody notices that. Nice view, beautiful harbour!
12 comments:
Lots and lots of sparks of color there. Those boats look so free on the wind.
Thanks for your visit.
The touchdown of the parasail and the lucky rider is spectacular. Perhaps the number of boats in the harbor, no one notices, they are so many in number. The rider of air currents has a bold ruby sail, so everybody notices that. Nice view, beautiful harbour!
Sadly summer is leaving us, nice RT though, very summery. :))
My RT on Silently Mine.
Wow Lindz, parang lagi kayong nasa bakasyon sa ganda ng place nyo.
MY Ruby Tuesday
I keep forgetting you're having summer now, on the brink of fall. Lovely, summery photos.
I was at the Goldcoast, and there was this parasail.
Look like fun.. My Ruby Link for you
Great pictures! It does look like fun!
What a fun progression; for the viewers at least. Beautiful photos--thanks for sharing!
Great series of pictures! The weather looks very beautiful where you are. I guess we'll have to wait a while longer to see things like this.
I've always wanted to do that :) Happy Ruby Tuesday!
those are nice captures :)
u may view mine here
Post a Comment