events, places, sceneries etc
Sidney looks like a people-friendly place to walk around. The weather must be just about perfect right now!
wow! kanindot oj...ang weather ninyo ihatod dire sa amo hehehe..musta na?
I hope that one day I can go to Sydney myself. Beautiful scenes:)
Beautiful! Makes me want to visit Australia's great city :)
O what lovely perspectives of this grand old lady!
Sydney is beautifu. Especially love the last photo :) have a nice weekend
Sydney is one of the cities I dream to visit one day. Thank you for sharing these beautiful photos. Very beautiful bridge, very beautiful city!www.la-douceur-de-vivre.com
I hope to visit Sydney in the future, maybe for an exibition :o)
Lovely city, lovely shots. Enjoyed this considerably – thank you for sharing……robImage & Verse
Very impressive scenery! Love the last shot, such an interesting view. :)
The yellow and red is so clear mommy linds. what a nice view.
Post a Comment
11 comments:
Sidney looks like a people-friendly place to walk around. The weather must be just about perfect right now!
wow! kanindot oj...ang weather ninyo ihatod dire sa amo hehehe..musta na?
I hope that one day I can go to Sydney myself. Beautiful scenes:)
Beautiful! Makes me want to visit Australia's great city :)
O what lovely perspectives of this grand old lady!
Sydney is beautifu. Especially love the last photo :) have a nice weekend
Sydney is one of the cities I dream to visit one day. Thank you for sharing these beautiful photos. Very beautiful bridge, very beautiful city!
www.la-douceur-de-vivre.com
I hope to visit Sydney in the future, maybe for an exibition :o)
Lovely city, lovely shots. Enjoyed this considerably – thank you for sharing…
…rob
Image & Verse
Very impressive scenery! Love the last shot, such an interesting view. :)
The yellow and red is so clear mommy linds. what a nice view.
Post a Comment