events, places, sceneries etc
What fantastic captures! I almost got dizzy for a moment! What a lovely, fun look at your world! Have a great week!Sylvia
Whoa! You are so way up! I've gotta hold onto that railing. ;-)
I feel dizzy just looking at those photos. Amazing views1
travel and vacation comes to mind :)
Ooh, not for people with vertigo, but great fun for everyone else. Lovely photos.
I can't imagine how this looks and feels in person... A very interesting concept...
Wow, great shots and such amazing views. Fantastic!Thanks for stopping by and for the Comment.My mans daughter is now in Sydney, working.Have a great day.Ulla & Brian Swedenhttp://ladyinblue.bloggplatsen.se/
These are excellent photos and I enjoyed the earlier Ruby Tuesdays' also. Thanks for sharing a bit of your world through your lens.
Very cool
That is quite a walk to the tree tops! And wonderful views once you get there.
looks like fun, love those tree top views!
That is amazing Lindz. How high up is that walk? Very cool to be up in the treetops!
It seems that you have a lot of bridges (am I right?) there..Thanks for dropping by in my site. I really appreciate it.
You can not be afraid of hight if you want to go there!! MB
Post a Comment
14 comments:
What fantastic captures! I almost got dizzy for a moment! What a lovely, fun look at your world! Have a great week!
Sylvia
Whoa! You are so way up! I've gotta hold onto that railing. ;-)
I feel dizzy just looking at those photos. Amazing views1
travel and vacation comes to mind :)
Ooh, not for people with vertigo, but great fun for everyone else. Lovely photos.
I can't imagine how this looks and feels in person... A very interesting concept...
Wow, great shots and such amazing views. Fantastic!
Thanks for stopping by and for the Comment.
My mans daughter is now in Sydney, working.
Have a great day.
Ulla & Brian Sweden
http://ladyinblue.bloggplatsen.se/
These are excellent photos and I enjoyed the earlier Ruby Tuesdays' also. Thanks for sharing a bit of your world through your lens.
Very cool
That is quite a walk to the tree tops! And wonderful views once you get there.
looks like fun, love those tree top views!
That is amazing Lindz. How high up is that walk? Very cool to be up in the treetops!
It seems that you have a lot of bridges (am I right?) there..
Thanks for dropping by in my site. I really appreciate it.
You can not be afraid of hight if you want to go there!! MB
Post a Comment