events, places, sceneries etc
The torpedo is very impressive and the water seems so calm.
lovely scene...-Kitchenmaus :)
The rubies are evident with the smart red flags and the torpedo. The water is a fine backdrop. Given that Oz is an island, the defense is important. But we don't always think about this as we sit under nice blue skies and equally lovely water!
I love your red entry today, eventhough they are not that big, but they do all stand out in each photo.Ruby Tuesday
Looks like the torpedo is ready to fire!! Happy weekdays!Christmas Cactus
Unique ruby finds this week. I enlarged the photo of the water. It's very pretty!
the torpedo looks menacing. it's really cool that you can see something red around the scenery. My RT is here.
Lovely place Lindz, oiiist kumusta ka na, miss to hear from you.Red Gloves
i love the red flags ... it seems as thought australia these days is being overrun with those flags on poles
Lots of red there. Looks like beautiful weather too.
WOW.... cool.Happy TQM!Happy RT!Happy HOT!hugsshakira NEVER SHOULD ROSE GARDENCUPCAKES
I'm an ignorant human being. Never got that the red and steel cylinder was a torpedo. I just thought it looked nice. A wonder I'm still alive.
Great Pics !Please aim that another way.lol
Post a Comment
13 comments:
The torpedo is very impressive and the water seems so calm.
lovely scene...
-Kitchenmaus :)
The rubies are evident with the smart red flags and the torpedo. The water is a fine backdrop. Given that Oz is an island, the defense is important. But we don't always think about this as we sit under nice blue skies and equally lovely water!
I love your red entry today, eventhough they are not that big, but they do all stand out in each photo.
Ruby Tuesday
Looks like the torpedo is ready to fire!! Happy weekdays!
Christmas Cactus
Unique ruby finds this week. I enlarged the photo of the water. It's very pretty!
the torpedo looks menacing. it's really cool that you can see something red around the scenery.
My RT is here.
Lovely place Lindz, oiiist kumusta ka na, miss to hear from you.
Red Gloves
i love the red flags ... it seems as thought australia these days is being overrun with those flags on poles
Lots of red there. Looks like beautiful weather too.
WOW.... cool.
Happy TQM!
Happy RT!
Happy HOT!
hugs
shakira
NEVER SHOULD
ROSE GARDEN
CUPCAKES
I'm an ignorant human being. Never got that the red and steel cylinder was a torpedo. I just thought it looked nice. A wonder I'm still alive.
Great Pics !Please aim that another way.lol
Post a Comment