Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Outdoor Wednesday - As Far As My Camera Can See

Outdoor Wednesday

The view from Illawarra Fly Tree Tops Walk stretches as far as the coastline in the south coast of New South Wales, it was a bit of a hazy on the day we went there otherwise photos could have been clearer.

Check my previous post to see more pictures of the Illawarra Fly Tree Tops Walk.



13 comments:

Ann said...

What a stunning view. Have a happy Outdoor Wednesday.
Ann

♥ Kathy said...

Wow..so pretty! Happy Outdoor Wednesday!

Thoughtfully Blended Hearts said...

Gorgeous...

Americana Lady said...

That treetop walk is amazing! Beautiful country! Joan

Victoria Tsavdaridou said...

Very beautiful photos with great depth of field!!!

Ann, Chen Jie Xue 陈洁雪 said...

What a wonderful view. Looks like you have taken the photo from the plane.

On the Goldcoast, there is a treetop walk, I didn't go in because it costs too much money. I went to one in Singapore.

wenn said...

lovely view!

~✽Mumsy✽~ said...

What a fabulous view!

HollyC said...

Wow! Now that's a view!! The photos are so beautiful. Thanks for sharing. I'm now a follower so I can enjoy your photography all the time!
Holly

Americana Lady said...

Lindz, I am thrilled your son enjoyed the butterfly pictures! Thanks for sharing my post with him. Joan @Americana By Candlelight

Ms. Bake-it said...

What a pretty view. So green.

~ Tracy

FAB said...

A glorious view. FAB.

Denise said...

That almost looks like you were in a plane it is so high up :-)