Sitting under these wonderful pines, the look in either is peaceful with a terrific glow on the surface. The ducks are not aware of, or could care less, of the person who is fishing. All is quiet, we can be just as relaxed by viewing these wonderful captures!
I was a bit busy the past few days because we had friends staying in the house for 2 days from the Phils and I took them to the city for sightseeing. Mao wala gyud sa ko suroy suroy sa mga blog. Igo lang pag post akong time ..hehehe.. musta naka?
Watery Shadow Shots have a special texture to them that is so attractive. As a fisherman myself, I really like these shots. I want to be there with them experiencing the quiet and calm...and maybe catching a fish or two!! Happy SSS to you!
Oh Lindz, These are so beautiful and peaceful looking I love them. You have a good eye for sunset shots. Thank you for stoping by my blog and leaving such a lovely comment. Linda
18 comments:
What a golden shadow shot! I love it! It looks so peaceful! Hope you're having a great weekend!
Sylvia
Sitting under these wonderful pines, the look in either is peaceful with a terrific glow on the surface. The ducks are not aware of, or could care less, of the person who is fishing. All is quiet, we can be just as relaxed by viewing these wonderful captures!
No matter, it's a beautiful shot...and so relaxing...you can almost hear the fish flopping!
Similar shots but oh so different, wonderful. Often a reflection seems to be just a special kind of shadow.
These are beautiful. They depict such a peaceful and lovely time of the day!
nice SSS pictures...
BLOGitsePHOTOS
Beautiful SSS, so relaxing. Well Done
Love the colour tones in both photos! A magical setting!
Such soothing shots. Peace, perfect peace.
These are so beautiful, Lindz. Very relaxing!
I was a bit busy the past few days because we had friends staying in the house for 2 days from the Phils and I took them to the city for sightseeing. Mao wala gyud sa ko suroy suroy sa mga blog. Igo lang pag post akong time ..hehehe.. musta naka?
What beautiful pictures..They are so peaceful looking. Wonderful and should be framed..
Happy SSS.
Oh, so tranquil. These are just beautiful!
What a beautiful moment you captured! I love the ducks in the second one.
Watery Shadow Shots have a special texture to them that is so attractive. As a fisherman myself, I really like these shots. I want to be there with them experiencing the quiet and calm...and maybe catching a fish or two!! Happy SSS to you!
That golden photo is priceless. What a beautiful scene!
Oh Lindz,
These are so beautiful and peaceful looking I love them. You have a good eye for sunset shots. Thank you for stoping by my blog and leaving such a lovely comment.
Linda
This is so calm, looks like a scene in a movie .. great capture..
In This Side of Town
Anything Davao
Some Things Are Free
Woman’s elan vital
Beautiful photos. Happy MYM!
Mommy's Little Corner
Post a Comment