events, places, sceneries etc
I like the four photos and reflexes.
Nice to see the before and after sunset images. I especially like the lights in the reflections.
Beautiful and colorful reflections. I love the night shots.
The light was perfect in the first shot.Sydney - City and Suburbs
These are all lovely but I really like the first one.
tres sympa les differents moments de la journee ;O)
Beautiful shots!~ Thank you for stopping over at mine:)
awesome view of an awesome place. this looks like the perfect place to hang out in for an afternoon.
Post a Comment
8 comments:
I like the four photos and reflexes.
Nice to see the before and after sunset images. I especially like the lights in the reflections.
Beautiful and colorful reflections. I love the night shots.
The light was perfect in the first shot.
Sydney - City and Suburbs
These are all lovely but I really like the first one.
tres sympa les differents moments de la journee ;O)
Beautiful shots!~ Thank you for stopping over at mine:)
awesome view of an awesome place. this looks like the perfect place to hang out in for an afternoon.
Post a Comment