Thursday, March 4, 2010

Skywatch Friday - At Lake Of The Entrance

Skywatch Friday

This is when the sun is partly covered with cloud

Notice the movement of the ducks in the first and second from the photo below?


and here is when the sun is half covered with cloud, (no camera trick and no photoshop either, not sure how the color changed either)

10 comments:

Jim said...

Great sky shots and reflections.
Sydney - City and Suburbs

eileeninmd said...

Simply Gorgeous! Love the scenery and the pretty sky and reflections. Great shot, Lindz!

indicaspecies said...

I like these series of shots. The reflection of the awesome sky in the shimmering waters is fabulous.

Linnea said...

This scene looks like a painting. Very serene!

LV said...

I really enjoyed the way you took us through the changing of the sky. A great Sky Watch post.

Dewdrop said...

Beautiful! I love the last with all the brilliant golden light!

elvira pajarola said...

Very peaceful and WONDERFUL Nature Scene; the little isle and the waterbirds....Fantastic!
ciao elvira

Kim, USA said...

Stunning scenery and great shot. Thanks for sharing happy weekend!

SkyWatchFriday

Sallie (FullTime-Life) said...

That is a beautiful series of photos -- I enjoy this kind of post and appreciate that it takes time and patience to get the series of lovely shots. Very peaceful and lovely colors.

Sam said...

Those shots are too lovely for words! Where are you again - can't be Sydney with that glorious "at one with nature" feel about this location!