Saturday, May 1, 2010

Scenic Sunday - Glebe House

Scenic Sunday

At Glebe pt... no one live in this house, but can you emagine if you live here? you'll have breathtaking view 24/7 the whole year. It has been vandalised, not sure what the government is planning to do with it.




you'll never get sick of the view from your backyard.


6 comments:

Gemma Wiseman aka Pamela Adams said...

A stunning piece of architecture! I wonder why it has just been left!

fini said...

beautiful scenery :)

Chubskulit Rose said...

If that's the view from my backyard, I will never get sick of it either hehehe, lovely lindz.. last time I couldn't comment in here.. Kumusta ka na?

Burn.. Relieve.. Enjoy

Joyful said...

That is indeed a fantastic view. A wonderful looking bridge too.

Hey Harriet said...

I'm wondering why nobody lives in the house? What a waste having it sit there empty! I could happily live there if somebody wanted me to take care of the place :)

Have a great week!

Unknown said...

Beautiful scenery.. great photographs.
Have a great day
Costas