I like the bridge railings and fences, and their shadows seem to draw our eves down the dock, to the boat to arrive soon. The trees have a non-angular shadow that contrasts nicely with the lines. Although not a shadow, that bridge is beautiful. This looks like a fine city!
Terrific shadow shots, Lindz! I love the railings and fences and the bench under the tree by the water! Beautiful bridge indeed! And you do live in a lovely city! Enjoy!
6 comments:
I like the bridge railings and fences, and their shadows seem to draw our eves down the dock, to the boat to arrive soon. The trees have a non-angular shadow that contrasts nicely with the lines. Although not a shadow, that bridge is beautiful. This looks like a fine city!
Terrific shadow shots, Lindz! I love the railings and fences and the bench under the tree by the water! Beautiful bridge indeed! And you do live in a lovely city! Enjoy!
Sylvia
Beautiful shadow shots..such a beautiful day too, in a wonderful city
Beautiful shadows photographs Lindz.
Have a great day
Costas
Love these shadow shots - especially the bench!
Happy SSS!
Good job taking advantage of your territory. I think the bench is my favorite. Something very peaceful about the scene...
Post a Comment