events, places, sceneries etc
Wow, I love that first photo! I enlarged it, and it is very cool!The second one ... it looks like a wonderful spot to have a picnic, or just sit and "reflect". :=}
great reflections. It looks very warm there too.
How beautiful. It looks like the weather is warm--ah, to sit in the sunshine!!!
Terrific reflections, Lindz! Love the first one and the second one does indeed look like a great place for a picnic! Hope your weekend is going well!Sylvia
Very nice combonation of glass and water reflections. It looks like a beautiful day to find reflections.
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Wow, I love that first photo! I enlarged it, and it is very cool!
The second one ... it looks like a wonderful spot to have a picnic, or just sit and "reflect". :=}
great reflections. It looks very warm there too.
How beautiful. It looks like the weather is warm--ah, to sit in the sunshine!!!
Terrific reflections, Lindz! Love the first one and the second one does indeed look like a great place for a picnic! Hope your weekend is going well!
Sylvia
Very nice combonation of glass and water reflections. It looks like a beautiful day to find reflections.
Post a Comment