O it's good to see this part of the world where I used to wander back in the days when I lived in Camden! The old dam is holding well! Beautiful shots!
@Greyscale Territory yes the dam is still standing beautifully still and still the most picturesque of all the dam aorund the area, nour next stop will be is the Avon dam tomorrow maybe.
7 comments:
O it's good to see this part of the world where I used to wander back in the days when I lived in Camden! The old dam is holding well! Beautiful shots!
@Greyscale Territory yes the dam is still standing beautifully still and still the most picturesque of all the dam aorund the area, nour next stop will be is the Avon dam tomorrow maybe.
Looks like a moat and a castle.
It really is scenic and beautiful.
Costas
Nice pics specially the last one...
Fabulous shot. I'd love to live in that little house with the great view.
This is sooo cool! I'd love to visit there. It's nothing like the dams here in the U.S.
Post a Comment