Friday, June 11, 2010

Weekend Reflections - Woronora Bridge

Weekend Reflections

A by pass from Menai to Sutherland, makes my driving to the Shire so much easier nowadays.


11 comments:

VioletSky said...

What a long sleek bridge!
Is there a footpath below? That looks like an observation deck that juts out.

eileeninmd said...

Great shots of the brdige and reflections. I love all the blue sky and water.

Sylvia K said...

Marvelous looking bridge! And your pictures are terrific! I, too, love the blue sky and water! Hope you have a wonderful weekend!

Sylvia

Lindz said...

@Violet there is no footpath below, this bridge can be seen around the suburb which is a suburb by the river, without the bridge driver would have to drive down to the suburb in a long winding road and then drive back up again to the main road...thanks for visiting.

Lindz said...

thanks eileeninmd we have blue sky the other day after two weeks of dark gray and torrential rain

Lindz said...

@Sylvia, thanks goodness I cna see the blue sky again after many days of rain... have a good weekend.

Unknown said...

Great photographs and reflections of the bridge Lindz.
Have a great weekend.
Costas

Arija said...

I bet you get a great view as you go across or have they built the sides so you can't see over or through?

Clytie said...

This is a great reflection shot - I too wonder about the views from atop this bridge! I hope they didn't block them off!

Lindz said...

@Naturedigital thanks, and thanks for visiting.

Lindz said...

@Arija and Clytie, the bridge is the greatest they've ever built, you get a good view from below while you driving..