Friday, February 5, 2010

Skywatch Friday - Newcastle Harbour

Very late in the afternoon and it was cloudy and then it rained too (but wasn't heavy) at Newcastle NSW.

DSC_0120

IMG_2096

IMG_2067

IMG_2063

Skywatch friday

11 comments:

Bill said...

Great harbour shots.

Jacqui said...

I loved looking at your onderful waterside pictures - and the great cake on the post below! Thanks for dropping by - despite living in Scotland, last week was my first visit t0 Lewis. The stones are just so awe inspiring.

eileeninmd said...

Great set of moody skywatch photos. Happy skywatching.

Unknown said...

I love ships... such a wonderful glimpse into your world!

diane b said...

Interesting harbour skies.

VP said...

Harbour shots are my passion and I post them any time I can. Your images are great, i like the light filtering through the clouds and the tug boat shot.

eden said...

beautiful series of sky photos. I haven't been to Newcastle lolz. Sige lang mi labay labay diha padulong sa Taree ug Port Macquarie.

ruma said...

Sunbeams create mysterious space.
You caught a wonderful moment.

From the Far East.
Best regards.
ruma

ruma said...

I answer your question.

That musical instrument says "Sanshin".
Please refer to here for the explanation.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sanshin

Her name is a singer called "Natsukawa Rimi". She is very famous in the Far East.
These two players are Japanese from Okinawa.

Thank you for enjoying music.

James said...

I think this type of water reflection might be a first at Weekend Reflections. Very cool shot!

cieldequimper said...

That's a fantastic shot.